RSS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Husband's Garden Art

Hello, Friends!
It has been forever since I've updated my little blog. The business of life has made me throw my updates to the wayside! Recently, my husband was involved in a garden art show in Newport, Oregon where he displayed many of his welded art pieces. While there, he met the manager of Portland Nursery who hand-picked one of his arbor designs for the Division street location! If that isn't exciting enough, the local garden interest show Garden Time has agreed to film his designs for a future episode! I will of course, post all of the relevant information as it trickles in. In the meantime, here are some shots of my husband's arbor and bench in situ at the nursery!

The arbor design is a Passion Flower composed of stainless and mild steel. The centers of the flowers as well as the leaves and supports will all eventually rust over time. The flowers will stay shiny in contrast. The bench pictured beneath it is called 'The Wave' design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment