My husband and I vended garden art in the Helvetia Farm Lavender Festival which was held in North Plain, Oregon. It was a fantastic day, with lots of visitors, good music and of course lavender! We took pictures of all the art installations, cut lavender, bought two new plants for our garden and had high tea complete with fresh berries and a ginger-peach scone! It was a great way to spend a Sunday.
Road Tripping: What's Cooking in Baker City
-
We needed to get outta town. And it had been a very long time since we'd
been on a real road trip—anything longer than a couple of hours qualifies
these ...
1 day ago

2 comments:
What a great festival! The lavender is incredible. I have one little plant and it's so fragrant - I can't imagine how wonderful so many together must smell. -Jackie
We just became followers of your blog. Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment